5 Ways to Podcast for Your Business
There are 5 ways that you can use a podcast for your business in order to increase reach, sales and profit. Check them out below:
- Introduce New Products: When you have a new product or when you want to re-introduce something that you already have on your shelves, you can do a show featuring that item. Dedicate an episode specifically talking about the uses and the attributes (color, taste, smell, etc). You can take that time to go into depth about the product and answer any questions that your consumers might come up with in the future.
- Anticipation of a Sale: If you have a sale coming up, you can build anticipation for it by either having a few shows dedicated to describing the sale or you can talk about the sale at the beginning or end of several shows in order to keep it on your listeners’ minds and generate more buzz about it..
- Launch a New Service: If there is a service that you are introducing to your business, or a service that is released only periodically, you can use your podcast to inform your listeners that it is coming up. You can describe the service, inform them of the benefit, and if you are doing an early bird special you can let them know about the deadline to catch the deal.
- Announce a New Employee or Partner: If you have a new person joining your team, announce it to the world! Tell them how this person will benefit them and your company. Inform them of their training, their experiences, and their job description so that they know what to expect the next time they call you. It can also help to decrease the amount of time that it takes for the new member to increase their clientele, and begin to make more profit for themselves and the business.
- Frequently Asked Questions: In every business there are frequently asked questions. That’s why so many businesses have a FAQ’s page on their websites, so that they can answer those questions before people have an opportunity to ask them. You can do the same thing with your podcast. Begin answering those questions that your clients and potential clients have, and you will have people that are more well informed when they walk into your presence.
Unlimited Content for Your Podcast
If you decide to use podcasting for your business, there is almost an unlimited amount of content that you can pull from. Just focus on your business and how it can help your customers. From there you can talk about almost anything from the smallest detail to the largest categories.
If you’d like to learn how to podcast to benefit your business, check out our FREE 7 Day Intro to Podcasting email Course! Just click here to join and get a new lesson in your inbox each day for the next week. Just think, by the end of the week you could have your very own podcast. Wouldn’t that be Awesome!
Just click here and join this #PodcastLife.